MyTAG provides a simple recovery service to help reunite you with your most valued possessions. MyTAG is supported by a recovery network which is specifically designed to assist reuniting lost property with their owners quickly.
Most people who find someone’s belongings have no way of returning them to the owner – now you can thanks to MyTAG!
MyTAG provides a speedy and efficient method of reuniting lost property with their owners.
This is how it works:
- First purchase a MyTAG
- Each MyTAG is pre-engraved with a unique identification number
- Next register your MyTAG online using its identification number
- Attach the MyTAG to your property
- Each MyTAG links to online and call centre assistance to reunite lost property with their owners
- So in the event that your property is lost anyone finding your property can simply call our UK-based call centre or go online to our dedicated website – the necessary details are clearly marked on each MyTAG
- This will activate a 24/7 network action to reunite you with your property
- We will inform you where, when and by whom your property was located, and how to recover it.
- When registering your MyTAG you have the option to offer a reward
How we protect you
Once you have registered your MyTAG and entered your contact details and the details of your property, your MyTAG is immediately active. Simply attach your MyTAG to your pet or property for immediate cover.
Each MyTAG features a unique identification number. As soon as registered online or via text, your MyTAG and chosen item are exclusively linked to our recovery network specifically designed to assist reuniting lost property with their owners quickly. Anyone who finds any property with a MyTAG attached need only contact MyTAG by phone or website – details clearly marked on the MyTAG. This activates a 24/7 network action to reunite you with your property. We will inform you where, when and by whom your property was located, and how to recover it.
Click here for more information.